Sumo Bot Competition
On Wednesday November 29th, 2017 from 6-8PM, the Lego Robotics students from all four elementary school will meet at the High School Commons for a SumoBot competition. Kids are to check in their bots by 5:30 for final inspection and any last minute changes.
- Sumo Bot must start with a 5 second delay in the program
- Sumo Bots will start at least 3 inches apart in opposing directions
- Each match will be 3 min in length. In the event of a tie at the end of 3 min an additional 3 min round will follow until a winner is determined
- Judges have the final say in a match!
- A bot is judged out when both large wheels are outside of the ring at the same time
- Bots must run in autonomous mode
- Any attachments and motors may be used that are in the EV3 kit
- Must use two large wheels for drive, no track drive!
- Bots may not be touched after the match is started until a winner or draw is determined
- In the case of a draw the judge will say draw and the bots will start the match over with a new 3 minute clock
- Bots must be checked in by 5:30PM on the 30th at the High School commons or they will forfeit